NOTE: BETWEEN DECEMBER 2013 AND JANUARY 2019 NEW POSTS OF SERIOUS DIVREI TORAH WERE POSTED ONLY AT Beis Vaad L'Chachamim, beisvaad.blogspot.com AS OF JANUARY 2019 I PLAN TO POST IN BOTH PLACES


For private communication, write to eliezere at aol

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Green Kreplach and Self Portrait. Purim 2014

I don't think my Litvishe mother shetichyeh will touch them, to say nothing of eating them, so we made the usual kind too.



And the test-

My Rebbitzen's verdict:
EXCELLENT!

My mother's verdict:
Vos ee dos???


Here's the Purim self portrait, as a shikereh poyer, but wearing a fedora.




It's not really me, although as a symbol, it may succinctly portray my life's work.  In any case, the statue is of Mr. Booker Noe, sixth generation bourbon master.

A Freilachen Purim.

No comments: